Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wanna catch up?

I forgot to tell you on my last post about my life since my last post that was maybe a year ago.
I'm 12 instead of 11 since I've been so busy blabbing about how it would be great to be 11 and going to Florida and going on a cruise. Yes, about a month before my birthday { it was my mom's birthday that week} we went to Florida but first we went to see family in Chattanooga. Then a couple weeks after that, I had my party. For my birthday, we went to Red Robin in Collierville {where my dad works at Fedex} then we went to Germantown to the Saddle Creek outside mini mall and shopped at the Apple Store and Vera Bradley and Anthropologie stores. So, I went into Vera Bradley and got a laptop portfolio, a laptop skin and a little coin purse. It feels great to be 12! Next year here comes the big 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment