Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am here world!!!!

Hi, everyone. This is my 1st day of blogging. I am going to tell all about myself. My name is Molly. I am 10 years old. I live in Tennessee. I go to a baptist church. I am homeschooled. I have been homeschooled in my 5th grade year and I am starting my 6th grade in about 3-4 weeks. My birthday is on September 1st. My favorite color is Turquoise Blue. My favorite food is Cheeseburgers. I got saved when I was 6 1/2. I have 1 pair of parents. I like to play
volleyball, cheer, and sometimes soccer. I like to bug and harass my cat a lot. That's the end of my story. Thank You.

Throughout my blog, I am going to show and do a lot of crafts. I am going to be doing stuff out of paper, streamers, you name it, I am doing it to make it out of something. So, you can come visit my blog @ ThePrincessofCrafty. blogspot.com

thank you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment